Please review these guidelines BEFORE registering your team. Any requests for special classification consideration must be submitted in writing to the State JO Commissioner. If you have any questions, concerns or would like to make an appeal on behalf of your team, contact:
State JO Commissioner, Suzanne Robison at 717-545-1217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Teams are required to register with the Local Association where the majority of players reside; i.e., if at least 50% of players reside in Pennsylvania, team must register with ASA of PA.
GOLD LEVEL |
TRAVEL/TOURNAMENT TEAMS |
GOLD LEVEL: 18U GOLD
- MUST individually register through REGISTERUSA
- May recruite players from anywhere in US
- Pickup players for Nationals must be from Central Atlantic Region (Region 3)
- NO College players permitted
- Recommendation: Register as 18U Class "A" team permitting participation at the 18U Class A and 18U Gold level.
- If team Qualifies in 18U Gold National Qualifier, team will be reclassified as 18U Gold for remainder of season
- If team Does Not Qualify in 18U Gold National Qualifier, team may return and play at 18U A level.
- EXCEPTION: Teams awarded a berth from previous year's Gold National Championship.
MUST individually register through REGISTERASA
Should register as 16U Class A permitting participation at 16U Class A and 16U Gold level,.
If team Qualifies in 16U Gold National Qualifier, team will be reclassified as 16U Gold for remainder of season
If team Does Not Qualify in 16U Gold National Qualifier, team may return and play at 16U A Level.
EXCEPTION: Teams awarded a returning berth from previous year's Gold National Championship.